A vacancy has arisen for the post of Team Leader within Quintano Foods Ltd., reporting to Logistics Manager. The selected candidate will supervise the daily operations and logistics to ensure both functions operate effectively and within budgets whist achieving the highest level of customer service, quality and health and safety standards.
The selected candidate will be required to :
- Organise all activities and assign tasks as required to the Assistant Stores Co-ordinator
- Provide the support, motivation guidance and leadership to the Logistics team;ties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Ensure that all employees adhere to the standard operating procedures including health and safety procedures.
- Supervise and schedule the cleaning and upkeep of warehouses, chillers, equipment and trucks
- Schedule efficiently staff to constantly meet customer demands
- Assist in Managing customer complaints and requirements
- Carry out other related duties outside office hours
EDUCATION LEVEL: Post Secondary
OTHER EDUCATION: ICT literate, and able to to prepare reports, presentation sand contribute to business strategies.
EXPERIENCE: In possession of a proven track record in Logistics management with a minimum of 3 years experience in leadership.
WORKING HOURS: Mon to Fri Office Hours
SALARY - Base (Per Annum): negotiable
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Maltese and EnglishSkills: Communication Skills,Eye for detail,Leadership Skills,Organisation Skills.