Our client is calling for qualified Maltese teachers with a preferred minimum experience of two years. The main role will involve preparing and delivering lessons and development programs to improve individual performance in a classroom based setting.
- University Degree in Education/ PGCE
- Maltese Language— Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Education and Training— Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Develop instructional materials.
- Guide class discussions.
- Evaluate student work.
- Prepare tests.
- Evaluate effectiveness of educational programs.
- Select educational materials or equipment.
- Analytical Thinking— Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Dependability— Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity— Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Achievement/Effort— Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Attention to Detail— Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Tools and Technology to be used:
-Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and familiar with using Projectors.
Interested applicants may send their CVs and covering letter to email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged and will remain strictly confidential.
EDUCATION LEVEL: Post Secondary
EXPERIENCE: 2 years
WORKING HOURS: Mon to Fri Office Hours
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY: Maltese and English