Due to business expansion, one of our clients – a well established Insurance Company – is looking to recruit a Claims Manager on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be leading a team of claims handlers and make sure that they deal with insurance claims efficiently. The strategic importance of this position is to manage the entire claims process and to support a best in class risk management and loss prevention system. The claims manager will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The chosen candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation presence. Ability to make complex decisions, quickly identifies, analyses and evaluates problems and recommends solutions. Solid judgment, conceptual and anticipatory skills with a proven ability to think outside the box and be flexible in order to meet business challenges. Unquestioned integrity and ethics, as well as accountability for results.
Required Core Competencies:
• Accountability: Able to take responsibility for all work activities and personal actions
• Attention to Communication: The ability to ensure that information is available to others who should be kept informed.
• Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
• Decisiveness: The ability to make difficult decisions in a timely manner.
• Initiative: Identifying what needs to be done and employing self-motivation to pioneer tasks in anticipation of the need or prior to being instructed.
• Managing Change: The ability to demonstrate support for innovation and for change needed to improve effectiveness; initiating, sponsoring, and implementing change.
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate is expected to have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
An ACII qualification will be considered an asset.
Interested candidates are to forward their CV together with an introductory letter to email@example.com by not later than Friday 24th June, 2016.
EDUCATION LEVEL: Primary
WORKING HOURS: Mon to Fri Office Hours