Due to business expansion, one of our clients is looking to employ a Claims Handler on a Full-Time basis. The chosen candidate will be handling and assisting clients who are making claims on their insurance policies. As a claims handler, you would need to check that insurance claims are valid and make sure that payouts are made within an agreed payout limit.
The ideal candidate must have;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- the ability to make basic decisions, identifies, analyses and evaluates problems and recommends solutions;
- Eye for detail is essential;
- the ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support;
- the ability to work under pressure.
Experience and Qualifications
Relative work experience in insurance and/or has attended an insurance course.
Interested candidates are to forward theri CV together with an introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than Friday 25th June, 2016
EDUCATION LEVEL: Post Secondary
WORKING HOURS: Mon to Fri Office HoursSkills: Communication Skills,Eye for detail,Microsoft IT Applications.